We are committed to delivering the highest standards of customer care. We are always interested in your feedback and you can contact our complaints team using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers. We therefore have in place procedures to investigate and remedy any area of concern.
In such circumstances we promise:
- To acknowledge any formal complaints in five working days or less
- To have complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate seniority and authority
- To identify the person managing your complaint in our original letter of response
- To respond fully to your concern or complaint within four weeks or less. If for any reason this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why we have been unable to conclude the matter quickly. We will also let you know when we will contact you again.
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint in eight weeks, we will write to you explaining the reason as to why this has not been possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you're not satisfied with the decision
If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service or for those within the EEA, the National Board for Consumer Complaints (Allmänna reklamationsnämnden). The addresses are:
Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0300 123 9123
The National Board for Consumer Complaints (Almänna reklamationsnämnden)
101 23 Stockholm
Tel: 46 8508 860 00
Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission has established an Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr that is specifically designed to help EU consumers who have bought goods or services online from a trader based elsewhere in the EU and subsequently has a problem with that online purchase. The ODR platform will refer your complaint to the appropriate country adjudication service.