We offer solutions that go beyond the typical insurance offering, factoring in the very latest market data and intelligence to ensure we are acting in a client’s best interests.
• Total Cost of Risk Analysis
• Loss Forecasting and Program Design
• Prism Modelling for Natural Catastrophe Exposures
• Actuarial Consulting Support
• Financial Analysis of Risk Tolerance
• Captive and Mutual Advice including Everen Support
The insurance market can be volatile, which is why it can be vital to work with a risk advisor with the experience and expertise to support your decision-making.
By working with us, you will benefit from our investment in research and development, resulting in:
• Real-Time Analytics
• The latest market data and intelligence, industry loss activity, risk financing developments and premium rating/market capacity analysis
• Access to our strong broking teams who act in your best interests, seamlessly transitioning analytical proposals to source capacity from leading underwriters
• Access to innovative technology and tools including our modelling software
We work hard to bring you smart, innovative risk mitigation and management solutions, whether spread across traditional or non-traditional markets, or a mix of both.
Our alternative risk transfer specialists provide solutions outside of traditional insurance including captives, bonds and derivatives.
We provide solutions that respond to client problems for which traditional remedies—in traditional insurance or financial markets—are difficult to find or cannot respond to complex risks.
The deals we can strike tend to be large and are often multiline and/or multiyear, and often exceed what most people would consider as achievable in the insurance market. However, our specialist team and broad experience in solving such problems means we are well-placed to find a solution where others may fail to.
We can deliver solutions for any sector or industry but have particular strengths in mining, energy, hospitality, automotive and other heavy industries, professional services and financial institutions.
Our work is tied in closely with our actuarial, risk consulting and modelling capabilities. Together we can offer the following:
• Loss Portfolio Transfers
• Risk Financing and Captive Solutions
• Parametric and Traditional, Weather Risk and Natural Catastrophe Insurance
• Residual Value Risk
• Brand Damage and Reputational Cover
By working with us, you will benefit from the following:
• Specialist advice on non-traditional insurance programs
• Access to the latest market data and intelligence enabling us to provide innovative and competitive cover
• Relief from past legacy liabilities through loss portfolio transfers
• Cover for unexpected costs incurred through brand or asset damage
• Balance sheet protection